Method 1: Via web interface.
- Login in the web UI of the phone
- Go to Settings → Upgrade page, select Reset to Factory Settings
- Press OK to continue, press Cancel to quit.
Method 2: Via phone menu.
- Press Menu Softkey.
- Go to Settings → Advanced UI, enter the password to continue.
Select Reset to Factory option.
- The LCD screen will prompt you with: “Warning, Reset to Factory Setting”. Press OK to continue.
Method 3: Hard reset on the device
Press and hold the “OK” button for about 20 seconds.
Note: The phone can take a few minutes to reset to factory default settings. Ensure that the device does not lose power during this time or it may cause damage to the phone’s software.