Gigabit Receptionist IP Phone for Skype for Business
The Yealink T46S is designed to allow seamless call handling, which is ideally suited to receptionist use, thanks to the large number of built-in line/BLF keys and expansion modules support.
Fully integrated and certified for Skype for Business, the T46S is a must-have for any business handling multiple calls, while the T46S can also display calendars and appointment slots, which is useful for receptionists to check meeting room availability instantly.
Yealink’s T46S is also compatible with Office 365 while BTOE (Better Together Over Ethernet) simplifies how calls are handled between the Skype for Business soft client and desktop phone.
With up to 6 expansion modules being supported, the T46S allows businesses to expand their receptionist console as they grow and multiple calls are handled easily at the touch of a button.
Take full advantage of Microsoft Skype for Business by having every component share a similar interface with a familiar look and feel.
Note: Does not support normal VoIP/SIP calling
- 4.3" 480x272 pixel backlight colour LCD display
- 2 x Ethernet ports 10/100/1000 PoE support
- SILK speech codec support
- 10 x Line keys
- Expansion module support
- Optima HD voice
- Bluetooth support (BT40 Optional)
- BTOE (Better Together Over Ethernet)
- USB port
- Provides full UC experience with Skype for Business
- Visual calendar support
- Compatible with Office 365
- Up to 6 expansion modules