Click the picture to login to Yealink VCMS www.yealinkvc.com now!
When implementing videoconferencing, customers often encounter several barriers, such as no public IP address, weak network infrastructure, complicated firewall configuration, inefficient deployment and no traversal server.
The Yealink VCMS is a value-added cloud-based service platform for Yealink video conferencing products. It provides features and benefits including:
- No need for a public IP address
- Firewall traversal; Simply plug and play
- Quickly create and distribute batch user accounts
Faster Meeting Entrance
- Use a 4-digit extension number for internal company calls
- Use a 9-digit number for external company calls
- Real-time Corporate Directory updates
- Meeting and data safeguarded by TLS signal encryption and SRTP media encryption
- All the data transmitted end-to-end without going through a cloud server
- High reliability by leveraging Amazon server and hot-standby system
Global Server Networks
Yealink’s global VCMS server configuration, covering Asia-Pacific, Europe and North America, ensures that worldwide customers enjoy reliable and high-quality service.
The Yealink VCMS is compatible with Yealink products that are updated to the latest firmware version. Please check the chart below and click HERE to download the latest version if needed.
1. Yealink VC Cloud Management Service (VCMS) is only available for customers from Britain, Chile, Dubai, Germany, Mexico, Poland, Saudi Arabia, South Arica and the United States. For the global launch of Yealink VCMS, please keep updated with us and pay attention to our further notice.
2. All Yealink videoconferencing endpoints (including the VC120-12X, VC110 and T49G) come with five years of Yealink VCMS service for free. The Yealink VC Desktop/Mobile can use the Yealink VCMS at no cost through December 31, 2016.