Voice Communication Solutions
Voice Communication Solutions by Yealink
Settings and Requirements:
Smart offices accommodate the demand for convenient communication and collaboration anytime and anywhere.
- High-quality phones that are easy to operate;
- Support for multiple applications for various business settings;
- Integration with office software, implementation of collaborative work;
- Support for mobile workers unbounded from an office setting.
Solutions and Advantages:
- Yealink designs the T58A & VP59 specifically for smart offices. The phone is equipped with a seven-inch or larger high-definition LCD capacitive touch screen that supports multi-point touch for extraordinary control.The interaction is meticulously designed for business use and user-friendliness. The “what you see is what you get” graphical operation design is user friendly and easy to operate.
- The Yealink T58A & VP59 use the Android operating system and supports a variety of third party office apps.
- T58A & VP59 integrate calendar, browser, and email applications, allowing the user to conduct business efficiently.
- T58A & VP59 support Bluetooth and Wi-Fi, freeing business from the confines of an office desk and improving flexibility greatly.
Receptionists or secretaries are some of the busiest persons in any organization. They are on the phone all day, directing incoming calls to various departments and extensions. Requirements for their desk phones include:
- Multi-line support;
- Efficient operations;
- Support for Bluetooth headsets, especially when multitasking.
Yealink Receptionist Solution and Benefits:
Yealink’s SIP-T46S with the EXP40 Expansion Module make an ideal pair for receptionists and secretaries. It features up to 10 multifunction line keys to easily make or receive multi-line calls or to switch between lines. The SIP-T46S supports up to six expansion modules for better management of contact groups. The EXP40 Expansion Module features a 160×320-pixel graphical LCD display and 20 dual-color LED keys that signal a contact’s communication status. Simply by pressing a button, the incoming call can be transferred, helping receptionists and secretaries simplify their workflows. The SIP-T46S also provides support for Bluetooth headsets, providing receptionists and secretaries greater convenience when multitasking.
If you have higher requirements for the receptionists or secretaries, Yealink also offers the SIP-T54W with EXP50 Expansion Module. The new launching T54W Prime Business Phone is equipped with an adjustable diaplay screen to fit various office environment and different lighting conditions, which also supports Acoustic Shield feature to intelligently block or mute sounds from outside the “shield” so that the person on the other end hears you only and follows you clearly, ideal for busy and noisy workspace. For small teamwork, the T54 supports Corded-Cordless feature to register up to 4 handsets to the desktop phone through a DECT dongle, which is designed to deliver a lowcost solution for small teams. Moreover, the EXP50 Expansion Module features a large 4.3-inch color-screen LCD, giving you a vivid visual experience. With three pages of 20 flexible button shown on the display, EXP50 can be programmed up to 60 various features.
Multi-Cell DECT System
Easy Setup, Fast Deployment
The Multi-Cell DECT System provides easy setup for users and resellers even in a non-multicast network environment. By using the Yealink Multi-Cell DECT Deployment Toolkit, the ideal location of each W80B base station can be quickly established. Users can set up the system easily and plan large-scale deployments with just a few simple steps: measurement, installation, and configuration.
Seamless Roaming & Stability
The Multi-Cell DECT System W80 provides a seamless roaming and handover solution that allows users to move freely in large spaces. In addition to supporting up to 30 base stations and 100 handsets, the DECT connectivity enables users to enjoy flexibility, HD quality audio and crystal-clear communication.
All in One, Up to 100 Parallel Calls
The Yealink W80 Multi-Cell DECT System consists of one W80B-DM DECT Manager and up to 30 W80B Base Stations. This system supports the registration of up to 100 handsets, including the W53H, W56H, CP930W, and DD Phone (T41S + DD10K). With support for up to 100 parallel calls, this system also improves communication quality by avoiding busy signals.
Easy Access to Multiple Phonebooks
The system offers easy access to multiple phone books, including local directory, remote phonebook, LDAP, and XML phonebook. Additionally, it is broadly compatible with PBX contacts, including 3CX contacts and BSFT XSI contacts.
Scenarios and Requirements:
Most employees require that an IP phone be reliable and offer stable performance. IT staff also require auto-provisioning and update support for mass deployment to facilitate management. Detailed requirements include:
- Auto-deployment, plug-and-play;
- Support for local server network settings (VLAN, security protocols, etc.);
- Stable performance, HD voice and ease-of-use.
Solution and Benefits:
Yealink offers a wide range of enterprise-grade IP phones. The classic T42S Ultra-elegant Gigabit IP Phone boasts a 192×64-pixel gray-scale backlit LCD display for a clear visual experience. Optima HD voice and the G.722 codec gives users life-like voice quality. The SIP-T42S ensures efficient and accurate calling with features like an XML phonebook and intelligent search.
The IT staff find the SIP-T42S appealing because it supports a multiple “zero-touch” mass deployment method and includes DHCP option 66 and PnP. After the phone is unpacked and powered on, the phone configures itself by auto-downloading files from the server, including account settings and a synchronized company phonebook. IT settings for the IP phones are pre-set in the IP-PBX system. It’s that simple. The SIP-T42S also features high security with support for multiple VoIP network security protocols, including TLS/SRTP, HTTPS, 802.1X, VLAN QoS, LLDP-MED and IPv6.The SIP-T42S boasts stable performance and full functions. It’s easy to deploy and to use and offers a high ROI, making it the ideal model for your employees. Yealink also offers many other models with similar high-quality features.
If you have higher requirements for the daily office IP phone, Yealink also offers the new launching T53 Prime Business Phone with larger display screen, better visual experience and more useful functions.
The SIP-T53 is equipped with adjustable diaplay screen to fit various office environment and different lighting conditions. The SIP T53 also support Acoustic Shield feature to intelligently block or mute sounds from outside the “shield” so that the person on the other end hears you only and follows you clearly, which is ideal for busy and noisy workspace. For small teamwork, the T53 supports Corded-Cordless feature to register up to 4 handsets to the desktop phone through a DECT dongle, which is designed to deliver a lowcost solution for small teams.
Yealink Desktop Video Solution and Benefits:
Executives now can join a video conference from their own office desktop or even from home without moving to a fixed conference room, saving time and increasing convenience and efficiency.
- VP59 Desktop Video Phone
Designed for in-demand executives and teleworkers alike, Yealink’s flagship smart video phone VP59 demonstrates the revolutionary future of desktop video collaboration. The phone ensures a better call experience thanks to its industry-leading video and sound quality as well as robust features such as five-way audio/video mixed conferencing, built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, local USB recording and more. Based on Android 7.1, VP59 comes with built-in calendar, sound recorder and various useful applications. Moreover, VP59 also support function extension through third-party Apps.
- T58A with camera Desktop Video Phone
The Yealink T58A with camera is a simple-to-use smart media phone that provides an enriched HD audio and video calling experience for business professionals. This brand-new smart media phone enables productivity-enhancing visual communication with the ease of a standard phone. Based on Android 5.1.1 operating system, the T58A with camera features a seven-inch adjustable multi-point touch screen, a removable two-megapixel HD camera CAM50, integrated Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2, and it is coupled with a built-in web browser, calendar, recorder and more, which also support the installation of third-party applications for business customization. The Yealink T58A with camera strikes an exquisite balance between simplicity and sophistication, offering an all-in-one communications solution for today’s busy executives, managers and steelworkers.
- Yealink VC Desktop Software
Yealink VC Desktop (for Windows) is a high-quality and cost-efficient video collaboration software created to streamline communication for today’s businesses. Yealink VC Desktop allows for high quality and smooth face-to-face interactions for users (720P HD video, 1080P full HD content sharing) and features broad interoperability with H.323/SIP dual-protocol support. In addition to its excellent network adaptability, the software is just as easy to use as it is to set up.
T58A with camera
Easy Conferencing, Clear Communication
The key to effective collaborations is being able to hear and understand other participants clearly. Yealink’s audio conferencing solutions are designed to encourage productive remote collaboration, and address the challenges of achieving a balance among quality, user experience and affordability.
Yealink Audio Conference Phones cater to various meeting environments. Whether it is for large meeting rooms, small meeting rooms or wireless huddle rooms, customers will easily find the right choice with Yealink, as each Yealink Conference Phone is equipped with Yealink Noise Proof Technology and comes with three microphone arrays, advanced features and a user-friendly design.
Premium Audio Experience for All
- Yealink Conference Phones are designed to make remote meetings productive, so you will not have to go through the agony of low-quality sound and annoying distractions. Equipped with full-duplex and HD audio quality, the phones capture and deliver conversation in full sound.
- Better yet, Yealink has developed its Noise Proof Technology to eliminate possible background noise and provides noise-free services even in a busy environment. The phones automatically mute the microphone when no human voice is detected, and intelligently reduce background noise to a minimum when you are speaking.
20-foot (6-meter) Microphone Pickup
- Yealink Conference Phones combine sensitive and full-duplex three microphone arrays with a 20-foot (6-meter) voice pickup range. Meeting participants can move freely around the room with the confidence that their voices will be completely captured and reproduced clearly.
- Additionally, the coverage range can be extended on the CP960 with the Wireless Mic CPW90, which utilizes reliable and secure DECT technology. It caters perfectly to larger spaces with a 10-foot (3-meter) voice pickup range, and facilitates mobility within the signal reception range.
Easy Control and Operation
- Yealink Conference Phones feature a Y-shape metallic sliver body design, which is not just stylish- and professional-looking, but also portable.
- Catering to different needs, the phones come in two UI designs. The CP960 has a five-inch touch screen providing direct and easy control and operation.The CP920 and CP930W, on the other hand, offer a sensitive touch keypad which puts main conferencing function keys at the user’s fingertips.
- Three one-touch mute buttons with LED indicators allow switching between mute and unmute with ease, and reduce accidental operations.
Yealink Conference Phones are based on the open SIP industry standards and are certified with the leading UC platforms. Customers can benefit from the seamless integration, which guarantees both performance and functionality. The following are some of the certified platforms.